Top Social

Outside My Window

At my university I have been graced to have an amazing room. It's a suite, and because the room is located on the corner, my roommate and I have two windows while most of the occupants of the building only have one. One window overlooks the gorgeous hills, and the other shows the beautiful town. Many times when it rains there are rainbows, and almost every night we get beautiful sunsets. Here are some pictures I've taken from our room that will hopefully make your day a little bit brighter. Click on the pictures to view them in their full size!


Recommended listening:







Double Rainbow!
If you look closely you can see that blue and purple kind of repeat themselves again
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9