Top Social

The Sims 3- Perfect Genetics Challenge!

So it's been some time since I've last posted, but I figure I'd reopen with a post containing an update of a challenge for The Sims 3 that I got from Mod the Sims here.

On the 9th page you'll find my first update about my luck so far with the challenge. However, it seems that after I posted no one else had any more to say about their progress. It was over a week before someone else did post. I'm progressing through the challenge fairly quickly, and I know if I post there I will continue to have to wait, or either double post (which I don't want to do). Plus, there were so many more pictures I wanted to put on the thread, but I got rid of most of them because I felt like my post was overtaking the thread. These are the reasons I decided to move my updates to my blog. I can write and post as many pictures as I want without bothering anyone. Here we go!

So let's start where I left off last time. Here is Kieh holding Laveah. This was just before Kieh had her brithday and aged up to an Elder.


Then Kohari gave birth to her first child, a girl named Atimiel. The father is Amir Knack, son of Julienne Knack. Amir is Kohari's boyfriend.


That day was also Laveah's birthday.


But that day's events weren't over just yet!

"Hmm, this seems a little strange."
To be honest, I was confused for a second when the Expire action started on Brett. I rarely keep Elders in my house, and if I do let them stay it is only for a few days, and then I move them out. I haven't seen an old age death for a long time. When the camera zoomed to him I was like, "Oh, I didn't know it was his birthday." Then I quickly realized Elders don't have birthdays, and that he was dying instead >< . Haha.


Everyone was really sad to see Brett go of course.

Kohari stared sadly at her mom, while Kieh (as a Demigod) had a hard time dealing with mortality for the first time.

Ruan tried to cheer his mom up, but then...


they stared at each other like this for a little bit. Umm, I don't think that's the kind of expression you should look at your mom/son with, especially after you've just seen a family member die -.-;


The next night there was a burglary. Ruan cheered as the cop fought the robber. Kieh and and Laveah made their way downstairs to see what all the commotion was. Kohari, a heavy sleeper, never stirred a bit.


Laveah was pretty PO'd at being woken up by the loud alarm, but Kieh seemed to be enjoying everything.


The night after the burglary, Brett appeared as a ghost. First he used the tv to do some exercising, but then he went to sleep next to Kieh. Aww <3 They're so close, and yet so far apart.


Atimiel aged up.


A couple days later, it was Kieh's turn to move onto the next great adventure. LOL at her derp face. That's Laveah standing next to her. I forgot to take a close up of her as a teen.


Laveah always has some of the best expressions :)


Atimiel and Laveah cry over their grandmother, but Kieh doesn't seem to mind her current state.

Some time after Kieh's death, Kohari gives bith to another girl. Her name is Tirin. She's got the heir requirements, but I've already got the 3rd generation heir, plus Tirin doesn't count anyway since Kohari is her mother, and Kohari was an imperfect heir. I'll find someway to include Tirin in the bloodline though.

After Tirin was born and aged up to a toddler, Kohari finally went ahead and married Amir, making him Amir Etael. I also went and moved Kohari, Amir, Atimiel, and Tirin into the Knack household. I really didn't them to leave (mostly Kohari because I love her so much), but with Laveah's birthday coming up I know I needed the space for all of Laveah's future children. I got lucky with Ruan, but I doubt I'll have that luck a second time.

Speaking of Laveah's birthday, I threw her a birthday party and some interesting things happened. I have Twallan's Woohooer installed, and have autonomous woohoo/try for baby enabled so my town will actually remain populated. However, it seems as if anytime a Sim enters a lot, if there is a place available for woohoo they will almost always do that action right away. When Laveah's guests arrived, three or four of them went straight for the beds. While I was trying to get everyone to stop and enjoy the party properly, I missed canceling one of Laveah's interactions. This was a woohoo interaction. I only caught it after Laveah and the other Sim had woohoo. Who was the other Sim?


Kohari's husband, Amir! Oh snap! I was glad Kohari hadn't showed up to the party just yet. Also, it was a good thing the woohoo was just woohoo, and not try for baby. Really Laveah, sleeping with your Aunt's husband! (Even though it was Amir who triggered the woohoo). But the awkward woohoos weren't over just yet. As I was trying to get Laveah and Amir away from each other, this couple did the deed as well.


The guy is Cole Bull, one of Ruan's children. The lady is Martha Jones-Brown, Ruan's old flame from high school and the first person he had woohoo with! At one point I was going to have Ruan marry Martha, but I changed my mind. Oh the awkwardness! I'm never throwing a party again.

But anyway, here is Laveah all aged up.


And to end this post off, here is ghost Kieh who decided to skinny dip while everyone was asleep.

2 comments on "The Sims 3- Perfect Genetics Challenge!"
  1. I love Laveah's hair! Well I guess everyone's hair. I look forward to seeing how Tirin gets involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love weird woohooing drama....

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9