Top Social

PGC Update #2

Hello there! I'm back again with another update about my Sims 3 Perfect Genetics Challenge progress! Last time we left off with Laveah aging up to a Young Adult, and preparing to start her task of sending her perfect genetics down to at least one of her children. Since I forgot to put Laveah's information in my last post, here it is now:

Laveah's Traits- Couch Potato
Loves the Outdoors
Good
Light Sleeper
Dislikes Children (of course)

Her favorite music is indie, her favorite food is pancakes, and her favorite color is aqua.

So pretty much right after she aged up, I got Laveah working on her task right away. The results are below. There's a picture of each child in their toddler and child stage.




Even though it wasn't heir material, I really love Salan's hair color. It's a bit hard to tell with the hair style I have for her, but she has this really nice brown color with gold/red highlights. Anyway, after she was born I realized I needed someone else in the house to help with the children.

Ruan was too busy taking care of his garden to really help out.
The natural solution was to move in the kids' father. Laveah met him at prom, and the two have been in love ever since. Once he moved in, Laveah really wanted to marry him. So marry him she did.


And here he is- Van Etael (I forget what his last name originally was >< ). I was too lazy to really go and customize anything else other than his hair, but the game picked pretty good outfits for him compared to random fashion terrors that the game normally picks so I didn't mind. After Van was moved in, Laveah's task resumed.


Vanari was named after her daddy. Somehow she ended up getting the Knack family hair coloring even though there's no Knack blood in her. Maybe Laveah was channeling Amir from that one time they had woohoo, lol.

Six children and no heir. Only one boy to boot too, poor Raer! I was starting to fear this instance would be like my first attempt where it took me 17 children before I got an heir. However, Laveah became pregnant with triplets, and somehow I just knew I was going to get my heir. I don't know how I knew, but I just did. Laveah eventually gave birth to the triplets:


Not only one potential heir, but two! I haven't decided between Amesis and Cielah as to who I'll use as heir yet. At the moment I'm leaning towards Amesis since male heirs are easier since you don't have to have all the children born into your household. I mean, I could use the Woohooer to allow Cielah to have babies with other women, but I prefer to follow to laws of nature.


Triplets sure are a handful to take care of. Laveah and Van barely have time to eat. Thank goodness I bought Steel Bladder for all of the adults. In all the craziness, Ruan moved to the back of my mind. He just kept on tending to his garden and fishing most of the day. The gold sparkles eventually came for him though (while he was skinny dipping).


"It's time for you to go!"
However, the Grim Reaper was in for a surprise.

"Haha! I have this flower so you're not allowed to take me yet!"
"Great. I came all this way, and I don't even get to take your soul?" "Sorry?"
"Whatever. Let's just get you back to normal so I can leave."

I'd say it was a fairly good day for Ruan. In all the commotion of dealing with the triplets and Ruan's almost death, I forgot it was Van's birthday. He had to pass it all alone in the dining room.


The next day was Laveah's birthday. I forgot that as well, but it's not like her last birthday party went all that smoothly XD


"Oh yeah, I'm still sexy!"
With Laveah and Van aging up, Ruan not going to be able to send Grimmy off next time, and all of the children but the triplets in boarding school, I realized it was time for me to bring one more person into the household.


Recognize her? Yup! It's Tirin, Kohari's second daughter. Since she has the Loves the Outdoors and Green Thumb traits I figured she would be a good candidate to take over Ruan's garden. I'll also be able to work her back into the heir bloodline. Since she and all of Laveah's children are first cousins once removed (I think that's how they would be classified) the game doesn't recognize them as family. My plan is to eventually have Tirin and Amesis be a couple. It does feel a bit weird since Tirin is a Young Adult and Amesis is only a toddler, but that's what Young Again Potions are for, right -.-; ? That's what Van is working on learning how to make at the moment.


If he would stop causing explosions...
The triplets aged up.


To make things a little more simpler for me, I sent Ruhor off to boarding school while keeping Amesis and Cielah at home. Meanwhile, Tirin is working hard at learning how to garden for when Ruan eventually passes, and Laveah is finally able to return to her job as a novelist since she's done bearing children.


Kieh and Brett make occasional appearances to see their family.

And to take part in some good ol' afterlife woohoo.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9